My Results day 31st August

Barney74
Barney74 Member Posts: 89
Ive had my surgery 15th August i got a lumpectomy done .now i find out my results from my Surgeon and whats happens from there im getting very anixous and scared.
My pathology report says i had IDC grade 3 before my surgery lets hope they got it all.

Comments

• Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Hi @Barney74, waiting for results is agonising.  We have all been there and I feel for you.  Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, please let us know how you get on.  Jane xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Itcwill most liely just confirm what you know. Soon the next treatment will be clear. X
  • Spiv1803
    Spiv1803 Member Posts: 126
    Mine is scheduled for Friday. Hope all is good 
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Hi @Barney74
    Thinking of you today.  Hope your news is good.
    Hugs  Summer  :-)
  • Barney74
    Got my results its stage 2A grade 3 IDC now wait for Chemo and Radiation to start .not sure what to think
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Hi @Barney74
    Do not over-think anything right now.  Were you given any idea of the type and duration of your treatment ?  Sit and make a list of questions as they come to you and ask at your next appointment.  You will no doubt be in a bit of a tizz but try to be calm and things will fall into place.  Get on-line when you need to vent or ask about things.
    Big hugs from me  Summer  :-)
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Hey @Barney74 my diagnosis was also Stage 2, Grade 3 IDC, I'm ER+ only. It's alot to take in, so if any of us can help with questions or thoughts you have before the next appointment, we're here. It can be overwhelming, I never imagined I'd have to do Chemo, but my Onc said for him Grade 3 is almost always chemo. xx Melinda
  • Shorelle
    Shorelle Member Posts: 80
    Hi, mine was stage 2a, grade 3 and HER 2 positive. Hang in there lovely. The chemo isnt as bad as we imagine and you will get through it. Its not a nice journey. Xxx
  • Barney74
    Hi Shorelle im starting chemo soon just waiting to here im in cloverdale