Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

yesterdays forum in melbourne

wendy55
wendy55 Member Posts: 774
Hi, did anyone attend the forum information session yesterday on metastatic breast cancer due to distance I was unable to attend,
if anyone did could you please tell me how it went,
thanks
wendy55

Comments

• Jenv
    Jenv Member Posts: 64
    Yes, I'd be interested to know how it went too!  Thanks!
    Jenv
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Me too . Hopefully they will have them closer to home one day.
  • ElaineG
    ElaineG Dragonfly Posts: 60
    edited August 2017
    Hi ladies

I attended a very similar talk that Prof Fran Boyle gave in Syd and can share the power point presentation if that is of any value/interest to you?

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Perhaps BCNA will put a quick report on the website for us so we can at least get an idea of the forum content ?
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Hi everyone, I just had a chat with our events team that run the forums. If you would like some more information please email the team with the information you are after at events@bcna.org.au. We do have a great Q&A video on our website with leading medical oncologists Professor Fatima Cardoso and Professor Fran Boyle. You can check it out here. 

• June1952
    Hi Anne-Marie
    Can you put the agenda on here so ladies can then ask about the bit they are interested in ?
    Thanks
  • Ann-Marie
    Hi @Summerhill38 for sure, this was the agenda for the night, however if anyone would like any further information you will have to get in touch with the team.
    • International advocacy efforts
    • Update on treatment pathways
    • Update on radiotherapy
    • BCNA’s advocacy efforts
    • Panel Discussion
  • June1952
    Hi Ann-Marie
    Thank you - this will help lots of ladies.
    Summer  :-)
  • Ann-Marie
    My pleasure @Summerhill38
  • Southgirl
    Southgirl Member Posts: 80
    Thanks for the link to the Q&A video @Ann-Marie_BCNA , it is very informative.  I found the audio a bit dodgy so it was helpful to read the transcript as well.
  • Ann-Marie
    Not a problem @Jude_M :)