5years ago tonight

adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
5 years ago at 730 at night I found out I had breast cancer, stunned silence. My surgeon gave me the my journey kit and very late that night I become part of a new family. Thank you bcna for allowing me to talk and chat with angels who got me through the good and bad,thanks for allowing me to meet ladies I only knew on the web. And thank you cancer for letting me live. I cannot believe where that 5 years went , I never thought I'd get there but I did. Adean xxxx

Comments

• nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Congratulations @adean x
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Congratulations Adean. What a milestone. I look forward to celebrating the next 5 with you. Kath x
  • Cowgirl1
    Cowgirl1 Member Posts: 66
    Fantastic I am just starting and why congratulations mean so much x
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    wow what a milestone!  Take care xx
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Congratulations!! I hope to be in the same place in October. Fingers crossed but a great example ahead of me.
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Congratulations Adean.  You've reached the milestone we are all aiming for :)
    Wonderful news! Jane xx
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    For someone who has not had cancer the response maybe ho hum. From me its shout it from the rooftops,shout into the sky adean is cancer free. Done and dusted. You are real... people do survive and thrive after having cancer.
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Congratulations on this wonderful milestone....Hope you celebrate! I Hope to be there too one day  :)
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Congratulations @adean, I hope to be there one day also. Hope your celebrating the big 5.
  • duchess
    duchess Member Posts: 2
    Congrats...a long rocky road. I hope to get there eventually too
  • Piccme
    Piccme Member Posts: 68
    Such fabulous news and a time to celebrate. Hopefully will one day be able to post the same. Well done, must be an awesome feeling!
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Congratulations @adean!  Be sure to celebrate - it's a big one!
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
    Congratulations on the big 5 year milestone. Very happy for you. 
    Paula xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    such good news I hope you had a night out to celebrate its so awesome. Very very happy for you. you are where we all want to be :) Margie
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    @adean, Yayyyyyyyyyyy Legend!!!! Congratulations on your wonderful milestone!!

Sorry I'm late lovely. Xx Cath