Scarves/headwraps to give away

Options
Liana_anna
Liana_anna Member Posts: 52
HI all... I've got some headwraps and lots of scarves that I'd like to give away...I've finished my all treatments and my hair has started to grow so I won't be needing them anymore. I live in south west Sydney. Anyone interested just send me personal msg. Hugs, Liana xx. 

Ps: I've got some biotene products as well if anyone interested...I bought them just for in case and at the end I didn't need to use them... they're still new and sealed. 

Comments

• viking1
    viking1 Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Hi @Liana_anna, I am glad that you are at the end of this part of the roller coaster...I bet you must be enjoying your new hair! I am just about to start this step...I guess the plus is that I won't need to dye grey regrowth for some time!  I would love some headwraps...I am in Perth so would like to reimburse you postage and something towards the wraps. How do I personal msg you? I guess I will have lots of questions about chemo now ... I feel like I am a step behind homework wise.  Many thanks ☺
  • Jenv
    Jenv Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi Liana, i too would appreciate some headwraps and i would like to reimburse you for postage...i am in country Victoria...how do i personal msg you....thanks :p
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    I think this is a great idea. When I'm done with mine I would also like to pass them on to some other ladies in need. Hope none  of us need them ever  again.
    Jenv, just touch on the person's name and on their profile is envelope at top. Touch and send message. Think that's right.
  • viking1
    Options
    Yes, it's an awesome idea! I am having time to read a bit now and am in the reading/bookclub forum. When I finish a book, if anyone would like to have it, it's all yours! xx
  • Liana_anna
    Liana_anna Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Good idea
  • viking1
    Options
    @Cosette_BCNA yes that would be fab! So many people have given me books and I'm happy to pass on...instead of shouting you a coffee ☺
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    What a fantastic idea! Although I buy a lot if ebooks for my mum, (and then read them as well ;)) I still have paperbacks that would enjoy travelling!!!