Where to shop for comfy bras post re-construction

DCP
DCP Member Posts: 19
Just curious to see where people go for bras after having reconstruction? Im keen to get out of this zip up post surgery bra, but love the wide band that goes around my back to smooth out any bumps.
Tagged:

Comments

• Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Hi @DCP, here are a couple of conversations that might help:

Night time bra?
    Post Op Bra?
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    KMart has some great ones and cheap (2 for $15 if I recall correectly); and then for something a bit more gorgeous try Bras Without Wires https://braswithoutwires.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwvYPKBRCYr5GLgNCJ_jsSJABqwfw7yQZ0YZiatCHVjLx6tufO-DJzy01N2KU3WztG8TTF8RoCsInw_wcB
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    @DCP

These are like a crop perfect for recovery and night time, Im still wearing one to bed months after surgery, I just took out the padded part, slips out the top. :D Melinda
    2 Pack Wirefree Seamfree Padded Crop Bras

2 Pack Wirefree Seamfree Padded Crop Bras

$15.00

Colour

• sandramj
    sandramj Member Posts: 253
    Target have he post surgery bras for ?$20  I am still wearing presently. I had surgery on 1 April, but not wanting to buy more NO UNDERWIRE bras yet - I am hoping I can go back to them at the end of this treatment time.  They are comfy to wear for treatment and I wear others to bed of a night.  TARGET BRANDS

R Bra or crop type for night.

• DCP
    DCP Member Posts: 19
    Awesome thanks so much for all the suggestions! Im going to check them out online now x
  • KimW
    KimW Member Posts: 76
    Hi there,

Best and less stock a huge range of very comfortable crop tops with removable padded inserts that you could easily insert a prothesis