iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540

Tagged:

Comments

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    @iserbrown Absolutely!!! Sense of humor is everything! xo M
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Sometimes that one person is not as open to our stupidity !  Now - our cats are always there and put up with us as only cats can.  They sense what we need and quietly (or maybe not-so-quietly) go about their business of being silly with us.  Who else is totally reliable ?
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    OMG Christine!!! I love this!!!! LOL 
  • iserbrown
    A laugh is the best medicine. 
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Awesome photo, love it.
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    that's amazing!! Arent animals funny things! I think that's bloody hilarious! Margie x
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Hi Christine, I not a big cat lover but that photo made my morning. I even woke my husband up to show him. I love the chooks !  Well that put me in a happier frame of mind before I head off to chemo this morning.
  • iserbrown
    @wendy h 67 wishing you a good session at Chemo today!  I'm glad it made you smile - I think sometimes that is what is missing for us all; we are so intense on where we are at with appointments that laughter doesn't always get a chance! 
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Yes we need more laughter in our lives. I been practicing smiling at everyone I see lately. Some times people smile back and some don't  but it makes me feel good.
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Hi Christine
    LOVE that photo - just what cats do, especially if they want to warm or cool themselves.  Our cats have been sleeping in the bedroom at night - with their woollen coats on - and one even manages to get inside the bed - oh well .....
    I am sure it will give a giggle to many and Wendy's reaction is a delight.
    Hope you are 'travelling'' well.
    Summer  :-)
  • Tracey1967
    Tracey1967 Member Posts: 12
    That is funny! It has made my day!