Fay

goldnolde
goldnolde Member Posts: 13
edited April 2011 in Health and wellbeing

Have had patches on my feet for last 4 nights but can't really say they have made a great deal of difference.  In the morning they do feel a little less painful but by the end of the day they are pretty  bad again.  Very numb and tingly in the feet and toes and pain right up my leg like a pinched nerve.  Right hand also very stiff and painful and tingly.  Got a feeling there could be some arthritis going on there (ho hum).   Just another little hiccup.  Poor hubby must get so sick of rubbing my feet for me but at least it gives them a little bit of relief (until he stops).

Comments

• KymB
    KymB Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015

Hi Fay .... I'm not familiar with the patches you are referring to, but I like the sound of having your husband rub your feet!  Take care and I hope your feet (and the rest of you) are feeling much improved soon!

• KymB
    KymB Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015

Hi Fay .... I'm not familiar with the patches you are referring to, but I like the sound of having your husband rub your feet!  Take care and I hope your feet (and the rest of you) are feeling much improved soon!

• goldnolde
    goldnolde Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2015

Hi Kym

Thank you for your comment.  Bought the Happy Feet patches (all natural) from the Reflexologist when I went for a massage.  Only bought enough for 5 days so maybe not enough time to make a difference.  Quite expensive though.  Wouldn't mind if I knew they were working well but so far, not too sure.  You take care too.

Regards

Fay