Mini field

Options
mel b
mel b Member Posts: 1
edited January 2011 in Day to day

I am so excited. On Australia Day we held our very first mini field in Victoria Park, Goulburn.

Even the 40 degree heat did not keep people away.

We sold caps, socks and keyrings and raised $576 for BCNA. We had many people spend time with the pink ladies and write heartfelt messages on tags which they loving attached to the pink ladies.

Many people came to chat or just to see what we were all about. We were able to raise awareness about BCNA and the benefits of the My Journey Kit.

It was a fabulous day.

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there Mel, and congrats on holding a very successful F-O-W.  It's very humbling and gratifying how our Pink Lady brings people together.

I invited people to write their tags and attach them to helium balloons ... local ladies mingled with visitors all with a common bond!!!!

We  sat on the riverbank, listened to music, had a laugh, had a cry and swapped stories but most importantly a good day was had by all!!!

Cheers ..... Shirl

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there Mel, and congrats on holding a very successful F-O-W.  It's very humbling and gratifying how our Pink Lady brings people together.

I invited people to write their tags and attach them to helium balloons ... local ladies mingled with visitors all with a common bond!!!!

We  sat on the riverbank, listened to music, had a laugh, had a cry and swapped stories but most importantly a good day was had by all!!!

Cheers ..... Shirl