my friend

Options
FranP
FranP Member Posts: 396
edited October 2016 in Newly diagnosed

hi all my friend judy dennis is new to the site and is wanting to talk with others about reconstruction so if anyone can help her pls do and welcome her to the site most dont want to join but if in our situation are glad we did

Tagged:

Comments

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have noticed that Judy has requested to join the "Breast Reconstruction" group that Louise Turner started back in July last year and it is growing and growing. This group is a wealth of information and support and Judy will be able to 'talk' with others that have been there and done that. I help Louise facilitate the group and I see the requests come in but Louise will accept Judy in as it's Louise's day today.

Looks like Judy was diagnosed at around the same time is me (20 Dec 2012) and I have experienced all the ups and downs over 2013. I am now over the worst and on the other side of my double mastectomy and immediate reconstruction surgery. If Judy wants to request me as a contact I would be happy to chat to her anytime.

Love Janey xxx

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have noticed that Judy has requested to join the "Breast Reconstruction" group that Louise Turner started back in July last year and it is growing and growing. This group is a wealth of information and support and Judy will be able to 'talk' with others that have been there and done that. I help Louise facilitate the group and I see the requests come in but Louise will accept Judy in as it's Louise's day today.

Looks like Judy was diagnosed at around the same time is me (20 Dec 2012) and I have experienced all the ups and downs over 2013. I am now over the worst and on the other side of my double mastectomy and immediate reconstruction surgery. If Judy wants to request me as a contact I would be happy to chat to her anytime.

Love Janey xxx

• Goldie to Raquel
    Goldie to Raquel Member Posts: 60
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi..pleased to give advise to your friend. I had a Bilateral Mastectomy in April 2011 due to Cancer in both breasts.
    My reconstruction Bilateral Free Tram was performed by Dr Megan Hassall in Sydney.

I have posted many photo's and a written account of my experience so please show Judy. It is an honest account of everything. After waiting soooo long I adore having beautiful breasts again.

Delighted to chat to Judy and answer any questions she has. Getting nipples done and revision on March 25th.
    Kim