Christmas

Di F
Di F Member Posts: 24
edited December 2010 in Day to day

It's hard to get enthused about Christmas this year. The whole shopping bit is too daunting while on chemo - I think vouchers and hampers will do the trick this year. Fortunately we live in an area where wine and home produced goods are bountiful and so I will not have to travel too far. Ironically I swapped my Xmas turn last year with my sister in law as I was on LSL from work and so I decided I had time to do it last year. how ironic this  BChas come this year and so at least I'm not stressing about not doing my turn for Christmas. It will be nice just to feel well on Christmas Day - that's all I want for Christmas. Hope all your plans are going okay for Christmas. Di

Comments

• Cazz
    Cazz Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2015

Hello Di - Christmas is always a stressful time of year. Adding chemo into the mix makes it almost intolerable. It sounds like you've got all under control though even while on chemo. It's great that you don't have to worry about hosting it. Hopefully you can sit back and enjoy the day.

My family and I have decided to forego presents this year in favour of just getting together. The buying of presents becomes such a chore. Being with family and sharing the good times is the most important thing to me these days.

I hope you are well on Christmas day and that you have a wonderful Christmas.

Peace and health for you - Caren