Back to the office...

Options
brissie lyn
brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
edited December 2010 in Day to day

I went back into the office for the first time for 4 weeks on Monday - I have been doing some lesser amounts of work from home.

Well, people are very nice, saying I look good and it is nice to have me back. I had coffee and lunch invites galore! How kind people are. And I felt ok actually - all day and all Tuesday as well! The bus driver joked I was working hard this week - two days in a row!! (He doesn't know about the BC and I just said I do more at home these days...)

My bra did not annoy me because I wore some meppalex bandage underneath. I guess I was excited to be there so I didn't get tired. But yesterday afternoon....OMG, exhausted as I hauled my body off the bus.

So anyway...trying to get back to normal. I reckon my life has been pretty good and I just want it back the way it was. (You should have heard me complain about my life before the BC! But now a fresh look at my life has been favourable!)

Comments

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well done Lyn, seems like you are getting back on the swing of things, and yes we all had complaints before bc and i am sure we will have them after, but at least we are more thankful that we are here to tell the story, so alls good, keep up the good work, but remember rest when you need it. Moira

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well done Lyn, seems like you are getting back on the swing of things, and yes we all had complaints before bc and i am sure we will have them after, but at least we are more thankful that we are here to tell the story, so alls good, keep up the good work, but remember rest when you need it. Moira

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lyn

Great news about going back to work. Must be nice to have your life returning back to normal. Don't exhaust yourself too much. looking forward to catching up next week.

Sarah