hey girls

Options
Roslyn Mitchell
Roslyn Mitchell Member Posts: 38
edited November 2010 in Day to day

Well its about time that I posted. Im sorry that Ive been slack, just not real good at learning new technologies. Hopefully soon will also update our new support group here in Lithgow with some pictures.

Weve finally found a beaut venue for our meetings, but wont be using it until Feb nxt year, its a brand new community hall built at a retirement village, which one of our group stumbled upon by accident. Currently we meet at the Local Club, which is very noisy and not at all private.

I attended 4 events in Oct, gave 3 testimonials, and one radio interview, sold lot of merchandise and handed out lots of How to Help a Friend...brochures, told the women to put the brochure in their bra drawer just in case they have a friend who gets diagnosed with BC in the future.

Was crook with that awful flu I had at training for quite a while afterwards, but Oct was indeed the best month Ive had since finishing treatment by far, I got my BOUNCE back and it was terrific, even started some personal training again :), but all good things must come to and end and since I felt so well thought that it was about time I restarted Tamoxifen.

And unfortuneatly fatigue has kicked back in a big way. Its really strange that it effects me like this, came home from work Fri morn and slept for 4 hours and today coudnt even get outa bed till 12pm!! I guess im just weird LOL, going back to see Onc 15th and OT therapist nxt weekend hopefully for some sort of guidance and wisdom about how to manage and how to balance full time work/home etc and the side effects grrrrr.

So pretty much have just been busy busy busy, dave and I have been doing a lot of fun  things together, sorta catching up on lost time, finally had my mothers day helicopter ride last weekend which was terrific. Ive huge plans for 2011, lotsa BCNA promo stuff, and getting our local group promoted as well. Ive great memories of our time together, great Idea Mandy, I will print off the group pic, so I remember to be more committed to staying in touch with you all, great news about kerrie s, actually great news from you all, am just about to try and read some more, please forgive my slackness, take care all of you Ros. XO

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Ros! Great to hear your news. What a crazy October you had, no wonder you're exhausted! :)

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Ros! Great to hear your news. What a crazy October you had, no wonder you're exhausted! :)