It doesn't matter as long as she is safe

LauraSaw125
LauraSaw125 Member Posts: 9

Hi again,

Mum has now had surgery twice and now offically doesnt have breast cancer now. But, she does now have to have treatment. She of course does have to have radiotheropy and may have to have kemo. I would and I am sure so would she love to not to have kemo. But, It doesnt matter whether she looses her hair and can not have any more children I just want my Mum to be safe and happy. 

I love you Mum xx

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Give mum lots of hugs its the best thing my girls gave me. Adean
  • Melg
    Melg Member Posts: 174
    edited March 2015
    Hi Laura
    I just wanted to say I think your MUM is one very special lady to have such a gorgeous daughter like you.
    I am sending lots of healing hugs to your mum and a HUGE hug to you for being such a beautiful caring young lady.
    I hope your mum is feeling better after her surgeries. Once she starts treatment she will need hugs from you so give her lots.
    If you or mum are feeling a little bit scared about what's going on there are so many lovely ladies here ready to help you both
    Love Mel xxx
  • annie58
    annie58 Member Posts: 108
    edited March 2015

Dear Laura,

Im sending healing thoughts to your Mum and a hug to you. All the Pink Ladies are here to help you. We can be your Pink Aunties. Keep blogging and we will help where we can.

Annie xoxo

• NaturalBel
    NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
    edited March 2015

You are so gorgeous, I am sure you are a fantastic support for your Mum.  Its not a fast thing this treatment for Cancer, so its a bit of a marathon of stuff to go through  -we know.  I am constantly amazed at how much stuff there is on TV about Breast Cancer over the 9 months I have been involved with it, so I never felt alone.  The Cancer Council is fantastic, they have great support for everyone, people in similar situations and ages, to speak to if you ever feel you need extra help.   Its no picnic, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, we all get to see.  Big hug Laura xx