Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Bad News?

Cheryl D
Cheryl D Member Posts: 125
edited July 2012 in Metastatic breast cancer

Well I haven't heard from my surgeons yet so I'm assuming they need to tell me face to face which means 'oh shit'.

I wonder what delightful and exciting piece of information they have for me, I gather it's not going to be about a free facelift or eyetuck, bugger it.

Oh well if I have to do it again at least this time is forearmed.

So by 3:00pm tomorrow I shall know and I'm not frightened I'm just pissed off as I really can't be bothered starting this again when I'm still not finished, lol

Cheers

Cheryl

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Hi Cheryl, I will be thinking of you tomorrow afternoon. I hope it all goes well, and isn't the return of the dreaded BC. Love Chris xx
  • Chris
    edited March 2015
    Hi Cheryl, I will be thinking of you tomorrow afternoon. I hope it all goes well, and isn't the return of the dreaded BC. Love Chris xx
  • such is life
    such is life Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015

will be there with you in spirit, hope it isnt bad news, if it is let yourself sream even if it is only on the inside, god this disease sucks xx

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,835
    edited March 2015

Don't assume anything! Good luck for tomorrow- hope you get a lucky break. Prepare for the worst,hope for the best. I will be thinking of you so let us know how you go.

Tonya xx

• Cheryl D
    edited March 2015

Thanks ladies, will inform you all tomoz.

It will be what it will be and that is what I will deal with.

There is lot's of tough cookies on here that I have gained strength and knowledge from over the last year

Cheers

Cheryl

• Chris
    edited March 2015
    Hi Cheryl, how were your results yesterday? We are all thinking about you, and hope that your news was good. Love Chris xx
  • Chris
    edited March 2015
    Hi Cheryl, how were your results yesterday? We are all thinking about you, and hope that your news was good. Love Chris xx
  • Julia44
    Julia44 Member Posts: 361
    edited March 2015

Hi Cheryl,

Also wondering how you went but am also impressed by your strength!  I believe you can get through this no matter what.

Regards,

Julia

• Cheryl D
    edited March 2015

Have 20 Drs., Oncs. and surgeons at the Austin/ Repat/ ONJ Centres very confused.

I had the biopsy which took forever as they couldn't get any decent sample so boob is very multi-coloured  right now.

The first biopsy has came back clean on the small and large lump but they do not trust the biopsy of the large one so it is coming out for a full biopsy as it just looks like cancer.

It is getting done on the 26th and my surgeon is feeling good about it so  I told her I want a pre-med and heaps of drugs so I will feel good about it too, lol

Cheers

Cheryl

• such is life
    such is life Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2015

Hi Cheryl, you are a woman in demand but I am sure it is not quite the way you would want it, I am hoping and praying that is is a benign lump, but I always think it is better to be safe than sorry and glad you are getting it out, hope to hear from you with great result next week, cheers Narelle

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015

Sorry to hear you have to face another operation next week.At least they are getting you in quickly and better to be safe than sorry.Your boob must be so sore- you poor thing.Hoping this is just a minor hiccup for you and then you can get on with your recovery(where you left off).

Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015

Sorry to hear you have to face another operation next week.At least they are getting you in quickly and better to be safe than sorry.Your boob must be so sore- you poor thing.Hoping this is just a minor hiccup for you and then you can get on with your recovery(where you left off).

Tonya xx