Thank you

Options
starsinmypockets
starsinmypockets Member Posts: 19
edited October 2010 in Day to day

Good Morning!

I have been bowled over by the responses I received. To be honest, I didn't really think anyone was out there - a shot in the dark and now I have received responses from so many lovely people.

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your stories and writing to me. I am in the process of writing back and adding contacts.

There is so much I want to say about all of this cancer business, so much to tell you and I want to hear all of your stories too. I have never been much of a 'sharer' but on this forum, I find it easy, maybe because I don't have to sit face to face and look into someone else's eyes.

I find I can hold it together fine until someone looks at me with sadness and sympathy and then I tend to crumble. 

I will post more blogs as time goes on, I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who sent me a message.

x Sara

Comments

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

thanks for adding me to your contacts, and please feel free to get in touch any time you need a chat, or just to vent off. just a shame they dont sell coffee eh.... it is so nice to see everyone helping each other, as i am sure you will continue to do in the future. so keep in touch. X

• Tanya
    Tanya Member Posts: 380
    edited March 2015
    Options

mmmmm, Yep Sara as a mother of young children when I was diagnosed we all know that look of sadness and sympathy, the one that makes you just feel sad and sorry for yourself!!!

I think we all could relate to the ole pea rattling round in a can, that is why your post struck a cord with so many women.  Great that you found a place to vent, talk, rant, rave or all those things at once.

Talk some more soon.

Tanya

• Tanya
    Tanya Member Posts: 380
    edited March 2015
    Options

mmmmm, Yep Sara as a mother of young children when I was diagnosed we all know that look of sadness and sympathy, the one that makes you just feel sad and sorry for yourself!!!

I think we all could relate to the ole pea rattling round in a can, that is why your post struck a cord with so many women.  Great that you found a place to vent, talk, rant, rave or all those things at once.

Talk some more soon.

Tanya