Crawf's Angels

Options
KymB
KymB Member Posts: 93
edited October 2010 in Community news and events

What do you give someone who is running over 700km to support Australians with breast cancer? 

I recalled a lovely, tiny angel I was given for good luck when I was diagnosed last year.

So, I gave Crawf the angel on his birthday when he visited Nhill.  I wanted to 'pay it forward' ... I wanted the angel to bring him luck for the rest of the run.

However, I quickly realised that Crawf already had hundreds of angels .... all the beautiful women and men who came out to support Crawf along the way and to tell him a little about their journey with breast cancer.   

So with just a few days to go now, I'm sure that more of Crawf's angels will be out in force to bring him home to Melbourne. 

RUN CRAWF RUN!!!  All your angels are behind you giving you wings to fly!!

Comments

• Kerries
    Kerries Member Posts: 49
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great job in Nhill Kym. A work mate was there on the night and you wrote some lovely words of encouragement on a pink lady for me. Thank you & keep up the good work.

• KymB
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi "Kerries" 

Thanks for your lovely words.  It was a great evening in Nhill and I was really chuffed when your friend asked me to write a few words.  It was a terrific opportunity to speak at a community function to help raise awareness about Breast Cancer. I've just read your profile and see that you've had a big few years.  It's women like you that inspire me to volunteer with BCNA,

Kym    

• KymB
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi "Kerries" 

Thanks for your lovely words.  It was a great evening in Nhill and I was really chuffed when your friend asked me to write a few words.  It was a terrific opportunity to speak at a community function to help raise awareness about Breast Cancer. I've just read your profile and see that you've had a big few years.  It's women like you that inspire me to volunteer with BCNA,

Kym