Lisa T

Options
Lisa T
Lisa T Member Posts: 2
edited October 2010 in Day to day

Just Join The BCNA network  wow this is so great...  Wish me luck in finding my way around

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lisa, and welcome to the Network.  Just shout if you need a hand finding your way around.  If you haven't already found it yet, the Help page has some suggestions for getting started in the network.  It's here: http://bcna.org.au/help.

Have fun!

Di

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lisa, welcome to the family!!! There will always be some of us around ready for a chat and a cuppa.

Di is the network wiz-kid but she hasn't mastered the art of cyber-coffee!!!

Cheers .... Shirl

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to our group of fantastic women around australia, this is the place to come, for a chat, a moan, or just to letus know how you are doing. as shirley said we cant offer coffee.... but we can offer support and friendship. so keep on typing.  Moira

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to our group of fantastic women around australia, this is the place to come, for a chat, a moan, or just to letus know how you are doing. as shirley said we cant offer coffee.... but we can offer support and friendship. so keep on typing.  Moira

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ha! You never know what might come out in the next update! ;)

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ok then - I'll have a cappachino with one sugar and scones, jam and cream!!!! LoL

You'll be a rich and well loved person if you can master this (though you are already well-loved)

Cheers ... Shirl

• Lisa T
    Lisa T Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thankyou for the warm welcome

hope to catch up with you real soon......

Lisa