Finally I have arrived

Options
Leonie Moore
Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
edited October 2010 in Day to day

I've gotten there at last.  I'm starting to feel like half a person again - Melbourne's weather is not kind to my health!!!  Lucky that my little family is moving back to Queensland in January.  I'm enjoying the site but I think I will have to set a timetable for myself - my husband needs some TLC as he is supervising a crew on a power station shutdown.XLeonie

Comments

• Cazz
    Cazz Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

I can understand your aversion to Melbourne's weather. It doesn't agree with me either and I live here. Haha. Are those your beautiful grandchildren sitting on your knee? You look like a very proud Gran. Caren x

• Cazz
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh no not good about you getting whooping cough!! Treatment really does leave us vulnerable. I hop you are felling better soon. Glad to hear you are doing some things for you! Start making those plans! Get free of work and start planning to do those things that make you feel good.

Get well soon. Caren x

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Caren,  You must be up late as well.  I have taken an antihistamine pill (to make me sleepy) and to hopefully give me some sleep.  Just waiting for it to work before I head off to bed.  We may have told our stories at the training but really the group didn't get to know each other very much did we??  Hopefully with the network and over time that might change.  Goodnight xLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

You are so kind and just wonderful.  Your kind thoughts make me tear up - just feeling a bit sorry for myself that I can't get up and atomXLeonie

• Cazz
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

Just checking in to see how you're going. I hope you're getting plenty of rest and giving yourself a little TCL. We may not know each other that well but we have shared experiences. That's what brings us together and we are here to support each other.

Take care of you!!

Caren xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Caren

I am starting to feel much better - not coughing so much and getting better nights' sleep.  Still do not have blood test results.  Sometimes you wonder about the medical profession - I have a wonderful GP however when I rang for results today the nurse said Dr hasn't looked at them yet, ring back Monday cause Dr is away on a conference.  Bit weak I think - surely someone else could read them.  So I left wondering!!! XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Caren

I am starting to feel much better - not coughing so much and getting better nights' sleep.  Still do not have blood test results.  Sometimes you wonder about the medical profession - I have a wonderful GP however when I rang for results today the nurse said Dr hasn't looked at them yet, ring back Monday cause Dr is away on a conference.  Bit weak I think - surely someone else could read them.  So I left wondering!!! XLeonie