Get Connected Day!

Options
Di_BCNA
Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
edited October 2010 in Day to day

Whoops!  I missed Wednesday again (someone needs to remind me! ;).

So, it's well and truly time for this week's Get Connected post

If you want to introduce yourself, then all you need to do is click on the link above, read the post, then scroll down to the 'comments' field at the bottom and write a little bit about yourself and who you'd like to connect with.

When you see someone who has similar interests or experiences to you, you can add them to your contacts list so you can follow their posts.

Di

Comments

• gail62
    gail62 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi my name is Debbie I am 47 years old I have three adult children and work full time.  After my second mammogram  in May 2010  (first in 2008) I received a call back and my world was turned upside down.   I had a mastectomy and an axillary clearance on 20th July 2010 due to ILC of my left breast, the tumour was 7cm and 7 of the 10 lymph nodes removed tested positive.  I start 6 months of chemo on Thursday following by 5 weeks of radio, then hormone therapy. Waiting for the test results and the unknown has been a living nightmare, I am drowning in emotion even though I have a a fantastic partner, family and friends.  I'm trying to take one day at a time but feel that connecting with others who have gone down a similar path and surivived will give me hope....................  

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Debbie, welcome to the network.  Don't hesitate to ask if you need a hand with anything.

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Debbie, welcome to the network.  Don't hesitate to ask if you need a hand with anything.