Linda

Options
lbirch
lbirch Member Posts: 30
edited December 2011 in General discussion

Ok last night was my first meltdown. I have only had the odd tear since diagnosis on the 1st dec surgery is tomorrow. Lying in bed next to my husband reading, he says good night,I love you, and that was it I bawled like a baby and sobbed for an hour. my amasing husband just scooped me up, held me, said nothing and just let me cry.

Comments

• Joy K
    Joy K Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow. Remember that the more questions you ask the better prepared you are to cope with what's happening to you. Like Tonya says, it's OK to have melt downs and doubts about whether you are making the right decisions etc. Come to this site when you need to talk, the many wonderful women on this site will walk with you on your future journey.

With love

Joy K

• Joy K
    Joy K Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good luck for your surgery tomorrow. Remember that the more questions you ask the better prepared you are to cope with what's happening to you. Like Tonya says, it's OK to have melt downs and doubts about whether you are making the right decisions etc. Come to this site when you need to talk, the many wonderful women on this site will walk with you on your future journey.

With love

Joy K

• jules
    jules Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Linda,

I hope it is all going ok for you.

I did the big cry thing one night out of the blue and my husband did the same thing,just held me.

Aren't we blessed!

Merry Christmas and here's to a wonderful 2012 for us all.

Jules

• jules
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Linda,

I did the big cry thing one night out of the blue and my husband did the same thing,just held me.

Aren't we blessed!

Jules

• jules
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Linda,

Aren't we blessed!

Jules