Hi to you all

Options
moira1
moira1 Member Posts: 449
edited December 2011 in General discussion

Hi Ladies, just want to say HI Again, sorry i havent been around for a while, due to work commitments, but glad to see things are still ticking along on here, and still being a great support for women in all stages of BC. Unfortunately sometimes we get tied up, and can't always be on line, so a great big thank you for all of those who help to make it a bit easier on ladies in all stages of treatment, and i will be back on line a bit more often. have a great christmas, and here's to a healthier 2012 for you all XX

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good to see you back.  Don't be too hard on yourself.  We all have "life" to live outside of bc.  XLeonie

• brissie lyn
    brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015
    Options

Happy Christmas!  And thanks for your kind comments on my blog.  I hope you have a lovely 2012!

Brissie lyn xx

• brissie lyn
    brissie lyn Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2015
    Options

Happy Christmas!  And thanks for your kind comments on my blog.  I hope you have a lovely 2012!

Brissie lyn xx

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

Nice to "see"you.Hope you are not working too hard.Have a restful,happy Christmas.

love Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

Nice to "see"you.Hope you are not working too hard.Have a restful,happy Christmas.

love Tonya xx

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Moira!  Happy Christmas to you, too -- it's always nice to see you pop in. :)

~Di