Hello from a Newbie!

Celbird
Celbird Member Posts: 680
edited November 2016 in Health and wellbeing

Hello, I'm new at all this, so just wanted to say hi to the BCNA community! I'm slowly rebuilding my life after a breast cancer diagnosis in 2008, and treatment that finished last year, and I'd love to hear from others who have had a similar experience! :-)

Tagged:

Comments

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015

hi celeste and welcome to the BCNA community, i hope you come back and chat, most of us here have had BC, i too had it in 2008, and finished my treatment  a year ago, and am now on arimidex.  we are all here to support each other, so keeping in touch here is great.  look forward to chatting..

• Celbird
    Celbird Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2015

Hi Moira, thanks for making me feel so welcome! I'm gradually getting used to the site, making more sense of it  and spending less time going round in circles the more I visit!

I notice some talk about CL training...is this training that the BCNA runs?

Bye for now, Celeste

• moira1
    edited March 2015

yes celeste

CL training was a 2 day course about 13 women went to in Melbourne, it is Community Liason.  It gave us a great insight into bcna, and it is our job to make sure all women know about the support they can get etc. it was really informative, and inspiring.  you can register on line to take part in these and various other groups.... well worth it. 

• moira1
    edited March 2015

yes celeste

CL training was a 2 day course about 13 women went to in Melbourne, it is Community Liason.  It gave us a great insight into bcna, and it is our job to make sure all women know about the support they can get etc. it was really informative, and inspiring.  you can register on line to take part in these and various other groups.... well worth it.