Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Biopsy done 'n dusted!

Options
2»

Comments

• Celbird
    Celbird Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Jo for your lovely post. You're right, its difficult going through this without a partner...someone you can cuddle and just cry with when the going gets tough...someone who can give you a whisper of hope - day or night - when you need it the most...someone who can cook the evening meal, mow the lawns and do school drop offs in the morning...someone who can encourage you to keep going in the darkest hour, someone who can just be there so you dont feel so alone, and someone who can love and care for my daughter as I do - helping her to feel more secure throughout this difficult time.

But instead us 'singles' push on bravely...doing our best, and drawing on family and friends for that support. It is a scary time but with strength and courage we just keep on going....what else can we do?

Thanks Jo,

Celeste xx

• jo1234
    jo1234 Member Posts: 291
    edited March 2015
    Options

Appreciate the comment Tonya Thank you,

Cheers Joxx

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Celeste, I will be thinking of you tomorrow as you finally get your results. You are also in my prayers.
    Love Chris xx
  • Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Celeste, I will be thinking of you tomorrow as you finally get your results. You are also in my prayers.
    Love Chris xx
  • Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Helen, yes thats the plan, it picked the wrong person to mess with thats for sure! Celeste xx

• Celbird
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Chris, I am so privileged to have such wonderful support from you lovely ladies. Thank you for keeping my in your prayers, Celeste xx

• jo1234
    jo1234 Member Posts: 291
    edited March 2015
    Options

How are you feeling Celeste? Is everything ok . If you need to talk we are all here ok

Cheers Jo xx