A Warm Welcome

Celbird
Celbird Member Posts: 680
edited October 2011 in General discussion

Welcome owlblu, Julee and Catherine to the group!! Where are you guys from in Adelaide? Celeste x

Comments

• CatherineP
    CatherineP Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2015

Hi Everyone, Just wondering if you girls have a get together arranged in the near furture, I would love to come! Please let me know

CatherineP

• CatherineP
    edited March 2015

Hi Everyone, Just wondering if you girls have a get together arranged in the near furture, I would love to come! Please let me know

CatherineP

• Celbird
    edited March 2015

Yes, some of the ladies are in the process of organising a catch-up, so you are certainly invited! Where do you live? I think a suitable location is being considered at the moment.

Celeste ?

• CatherineP
    edited March 2015

Hi Celeste

I live in Craigmore. I also work two days a week so early notice is good for me then I can ask not to work on that day. I am looking forward to meeting others and hearing their stories.

Thanks Catherine

• CatherineP
    edited March 2015

Hi Celeste

I live in Craigmore. I also work two days a week so early notice is good for me then I can ask not to work on that day. I am looking forward to meeting others and hearing their stories.

Thanks Catherine

• Celbird
    edited March 2015

Hi Catherine, I dont know if you know that a lunch has been organised for this Friday, 6th Jan at the Stag Hotel at 12 noon...not sure if you saw the post in the group blog section? You need to let Karen know if you are going. I'm not sure if I'll be going...it depends on the results I get tomorrow and how I'm feeling. I would like to organise something out North next time.

Hope all is well with you. Take care, Celeste x

• CatherineP
    edited March 2015

Hi Celeste, Yes I was aware of the get together from the group blog but as I have 3 school aged children I have to give it a miss. It would be too long to leave them so I  will try for the next one. I hope your results are good news! Hope you are feeling ok. Thanks for letting me know Take care Catherine