Shane Crawford run

Di_BCNA
Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

If you haven't already heard, Shane Crawford will soon be running from Adelaide to Melbourne in a fabulous effort of support for BCNA.

We need your help!

Shane has already raised just over $5,000 without even taking a step, but we know we can do better.  So we need everyone's help to do one small thing -- really get Shane's fundraising off and running by spreading the link to his online Everyday Hero page.

It's really easy, all you need to do is go to his page: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/thatswhatimwalkinabout.

At the top left (just above the picture of Shane training), you'll see a Facebook icon.  Click on that (follow the prompt to log in to Facebook if you aren't already), type in the message you'd like your friends to see, and submit.  It will appear on your Facebook wall as a message with a link to the Everyday Hero page. 

How easy is that? We're not asking you to make a donation yourself (although you can if you feel like it! ;), just to spread the link.

So if you've never done anything like this before, give it a try now!

More ways to help

If you don't have a Facebook account you can still help by doing one of the following:

• use the email link on the Everyday Hero page (right near the Facebook icon) to tell your friends about the run
  • send a simple email from your own computer to your friends with the Everyday Hero link
  • post a message about the run here, in your BCNA blog

If you want to find out more about the run, just visit the information page on our website.

Thanks everyone, let's see how far we can spread the message!

Tagged:

Comments

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    That was simple! I think it took 4 clicks to have Shane's fundraising page on my Facebook let's hope everyone sends the link on.
  • Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015

I have to say that Shane Crawford is the most amazing individual... to do this for all of us and others! I am in Tassie but my daughter lives in Ballarat and early this morning took her 14 month old daughter, Gerogina, to walk with Crawf. The photos she sent me are priceless and the wonderful coverage I am able to follow through BCNA and Channel 9 is fabulous.

SO emotional, so uplifting.