Blown Away!

Options
kmakm
kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
edited June 2018 in General discussion
I just want to say to everyone that I've been absolutely blown away this last week with the quality and quantity of beautiful, hearfelt, compassionate, wise and clever advice and comfort that's been given on this website. We've had quite a number of newbies join, and some regular members having a tough time. You are all just so amazing! Colour me massively IMPRESSED!

Love youse all! Kate  <3<3<3

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Back at ya, Kate!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Yep, Back at ya, Kate.  xxx

It is amazing the little tips that can help you along the way .... with compassionate, funny, 'expert' tips from those who have gone thru it before us.

Thank you, one & all - you definitely make this shitty road trip a lot easier to take than if doing it 'on your own'!   xx

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Ditto - I don’t know how I would of gotten through the last 6 months without u all - I would of been a clueless basket case. Best thing for me was finding the forum right at the start xoxo
  • Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    Thank you to everybody who has posted their story, it is making this journey so much easier for me.  I'm hoping that when I have my op there won't be too many surprises.  (Though I'm sure there will be.)  Without everyone here I would also be a basket case.   :*