Conference Group

Options
Zoffiel
Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
Hi @Marianne_BCNA and @Giovanna_BCNA
Is the Plan B conference group operating or not? I'm going and have tried to join but it just mucks me around. I'm quite sure there are more than six people going, perhaps you have a technical issue? Mxx

Comments

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @Zoffiel
    Wonder of wonders. There is definitely more than one lonely little brain cell firing now because I was able to log into Plan B conference group. If only I could remember what I did!
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Zoffiel
    Sorry for late reply, I have sent you a request to join the Plan B group.  Let me know how you go with this.
    I will check tomorrow with Marianne re the group as we may need to notify our developers.
  • Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Options
    HI, I tried joining this group yesterday and still can't get in. The "join" box has gone but nothing in it's place to suggest that I'm now part of this group so there must be a glitch somewhere.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Giovanna_BCNA See above.
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what the plan b conference is ????
  • Zoffiel
    edited May 2018
    Options

https://www.bcna.org.au/news-events/events/plan-b-conference/,   this is a link on the main webpage that explains it. This year it is in Melbourne on the 11th August. Could be useful , could be just a talk fest.

I'm hoping, and this is a not so subtle hint, that we will be spared an inordinate amount of mothering statements about BCNA's purpose (we already know) and that preaching to the converted will be kept to a minimum. I'm more interested in meeting some of the forum members in person and finding out about concrete projects that we can get involved in. Hopefully they will take feedback from the last conference on board and give those who are interested a badge with their online name. Otherwise we will have to come up with some sort of identifier so we can find each other :)

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    I just wish there were tickets left to go was so looking forward to it.they must have gone really fast
  • Zoffiel
    Options
    @adean perhaps there is a shortlist if someone cancels. I'm quite sure some of the corporate invites won't show. @BCNA is there a way those in Melbourne can get access as standbys?
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @adean check out the post
    http://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/18865/friday-update-1-june-2018#latest

There's an opportunity perhaps through a bursary