Fatigue study

Options
primek
primek Member Posts: 5,392
Hey All.

This popped up in my facebook feed. Now as I think I've almost beaten my fatigue monster I'm not going to join but thought this may be helpful for some of you.

It's an app to assist in overcoming fatigue with prompts, to rest, exercise etc. It might just be what you need. Free if you become part  of the study for 5 months. 

https://www.efs-survey.com/uc/untire/eligibility/ospe.php?SES=80205b0b62a1abd2d06ec2a31ca92e02&syid=100249&sid=100250&act=start&js=16&flash=0&devicetype=1

Tagged:

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Thanks Kath. It's heartening to know that someone is trying to do some sort of longitudinal study on fatigue.

The irony is that the very thought of having an app nag me, coupled with my general refusal to allow tracking, is so exhausting its unlikely I'd participate. It could be a great thing for those who already use Fitbit and the like.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Oh I think, no I know I am too tired and fatgued for that. Fresh air and peace not an app is what I strive for. 
    Good to see such a study for those inclined
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Funnily enough I had my first big whack with the fatigue stick since chemo today. Just stopped my day dead. Fell into bed and slept, most unlike me.

An app doesn't appeal to me either. I've always been pretty good at listening to my body. Having BC treatment has honed that skill even further...
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    It sounds like something I will sign up to and then get peeved about - like Headspace insisting that I put an alarm on (Headspace now deleted).  I'm not a very appy person.  But then I'll feel guilty for not giving the poor researchers a chance...  Damn
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    How peculiar @Sister! I have Headspace and it hasn't insisted that I put on an alarm. That would annoy me as well!