Pink lady buns

Options
Patti J
Patti J Member, Dragonfly Posts: 589
I have just  been  to my local Bakers Delight. I made a goild coin donation, received a pink lady paper doll then wrote on it: DON'T IGNORE STAGE 4! They have displayed it in the middle of all the others.

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    I was going to buy some pink buns - but, thinking of my waistline - bought one of the lovely BC bags instead - all proceeds from their sale also go to BCNA.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Wrong spot for this comment, I know - but for some reason I can't post replies to a lot of the threads (or start a new discussion) & they go to drafts instead? There is no 'Post Comment' button available below the posting box (or preview or save draft!)

(See pic of posting box above.)

@Giovanna_BCNA - would you be able to help?  This thread is the only one I can find that will let me reply to it!  :(  

Could you Please delete it when we get it sorted??  Ta
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    edited May 2018
    Options
    oh dear !! the poor guy ! If that happened here there would be some loud expletives !!
    I also didn't buy any pink buns just donated some money yesterday !
    Last week when I went in & was served by the girl I usually see ,I went all weepy as she asked her usual 'how are you today?" Like someone  else mentioned ,felt like telling my story but just couldn't :'(
  • RachelG
    RachelG Member Posts: 50
    Options
    I asked my husband to get some pink buns yesterday, they were lovely and my son enjoyed a treat when he came home from kindy :)
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @tigerbeth I am positive rude words were uttered!

Sorry you got weepy. It's odd the things that set us off. I haven't been in myself yet, maybe tomorrow.
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Pink buns aren't for me but these pink onions are delicious and good for you too! Maybe @Giovanna_BCNA could talk to Coles about getting an endorsement on these?
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Options
    Sorry the pic is so big  :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @poodlejules thanks for the message, will check with our fundraising team!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    I bought my pink bun today. One with coconut on top. Yum.
  • Lmc1310
    Lmc1310 Member Posts: 120
    Options
    Pink lady apples would be great too
  • Scared Mum
    Scared Mum Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Doing our bit <3 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    What an excellent initiative!  I read on the BCNA facebook that someone was complaining about this!  I think they miss the point, it is an opportunity to have a treat with family, it's a treat only, and more importantly support a major sponsor of BCNA.