Wonderful !

Options
tigerbeth
tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
Today I had the pleasure of meeting @kmakm for a coffee.
A truly lovely ,honest ,insightful, brave lady , I had a great time sharing stories .
Good luck for Friday @kmakm ,you've got this ! Again if you need anything just ask !
Look forward to another coffee date xxx

Comments

• Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Fabulous ! Great for both of you, you've both got big days coming up. Hugs xxxx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Oh my Beth! That is so sweet of you to say! I can assure you the pleasure was entirely mutual. I was well distracted from my op, I hope you from yours. You are an elegant, thoughtful and caring woman, your family is lucky to have you. All the very best tomorrow. You've got this <3  K xox
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    It’s great when you get to put a face to a name isn’t it. I’ve had the privelage a few times now with the crew in brissy. Can you imagine if we all got together in the one room.... OMG. What fun we’d have!!  Biggest hugs to you both.  Margie xx
  • kmakm
    Options
    It would be such a hoot @onemargie! @Joannie and I are going to meet when I'm mobile, looking forward to that.
  • kmakm
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @tigerbeth how are you? I hope you came through your op OK and are not feeling too sore. Thinking of you lovely lady xox
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @kmakm Thanks Kate , just starting to feel a bit more with it now ,still quite sore .
    Thinking of you too ,best wishes for  tomorrow & hope you get some sleep tonight .
    Love & hugs to you xxx
  • kmakm
    Options
    Thank you Beth. Not sure about sleep but I'm about to try! Hope you get some too xox