What's your favourite photo of yourself and why is that?

PatsyN
PatsyN Member Posts: 296
I really loved the pet thread and I'm dying to get my all-time favourite photo on to the site. It's a favourite for a variety of reasons, and even though times were tough, I could look at this pic all day. The love is shining thru.

My youngest daughter doing my eyebrows or what was left of them.

Comments

• PatsyN
    @AllyJay Thank you for those. I can see love, concern and devotion.
    All feel good emotions even though you're at your worst ebb.
    Pain can indeed be beautiful.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Stunning @PatsyN and @AllyJay. What a smile @primek!
  • PatsyN
    edited April 2018
    @kezmusc I love your photo. I wonder how many women are out there yearning to be on their horse once again. It won't be long for me. Your horse looks beautiful. You look like a no nonsense kinda gal. Call a spade a spade but with loads of mischief, lol.
    My blacky has had to put up with a variety of riding styles due to me sharing him with my daughter in the earlier years. She liked jumping, dressage and pony club but I like bush and the beach although he was bred for cutting!
  • PatsyN
    @primek Although it gave you a happy surprise it's another example of miscommunication between doctor and patient. This time with a happy outcome. You look very chuffed with yourself for someone who's just come out of a major operation. And look at that skin.
    I also see a determination, forward stance, hands on lap...
    xo
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Thank you @PatsyN.  Glad to hear you aren't far off getting back on the horse, so to speak.  His  name is Chevy and he is cutting/reining bred.  He likes doing as little as possible LOL. 
  • PatsyN
    edited April 2018
    @adean Looks like an episode of Donald Trump's The Apprentice. You defs would have won.
    Is that your twin, sister or friend?
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    its a lady from my support group l run who is now a bestie
  • Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    What an awesome discussion! Loving these heartwarming photos :)
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Agree!  Not sure about a photo of myself though!