Q& A session was Good

Options
SoldierCrab
SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
edited April 2018 in Health and wellbeing
HI everyone
we had a good Q&A tonight in the "Let's talk about vaginas" group  tonight..
why not head over there and read it as completed post if you missed it tonight, as I know for some in WA etc it was just not a good time for you to be able to be part of it as it happened but all the questions and answers are there for any member to go in and read.  If you do have questions from it please make a new post and tag me in it so I can get you some answers.... 
Soldiercrab and PrimeK

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    My bloody brain! I forgot. I had it on a post it note on my monitor, looked at it when I knocked off work, then forgot. Garrrggghhh! I'll go and read the post--though if there is anything useful in there I will most likely forget that too. Bugger.
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Thankyou to you both @SoldierCrab and @Zoffiel my memory is not as good as it used to be.
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Omg what happened to my post ? I thanked @primek too. I had to come in late as my sons both sick but will be reviewing Q&A to day as had to be quite intermittent here.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Some interesting things in the thread, I don't know if there is anything I haven't tried--apart lasering my bits--but it's good that Janine is going to sit in on the group for a while, there are some specifics I would like to ask about.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Zoffiel let me know when you post in the group what you want asked and I can get an answer for you from Janine.....