Information Forum - Bunbury

Marianne_BCNA
Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
edited April 2018 in Community news and events
Hi all south-west Western Australians!
Here is some information about the upcoming BCNA information forum in Bunbury
DATESaturday 7 April
TIME Registration and arrival refreshments from 9.00 am. Forum from 9.45 am until 3.15 pm.
VENUEHotel Lord Forrest, 20 Symmons Street, Bunbury. Refreshments and a light lunch will be served.

The forum will be relevant to you wherever you are in your breast cancer journey – from a recent diagnosis through to survivorship following the end of treatment – and will highlight the medical, physical and emotional aspects of living well with breast cancer. Topics include the latest treatment, communicating effectively with your treating team and managing side effects such as sexual health fatigue and menopause.

There will be a separate session for people living with metastatic (secondary, advanced, stage 4) breast cancer.

You can register here

Tagged:

Comments

• Averils
    Averils Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I am registered to attend the Bunbury forum for the metastatic session. I was invited to join a discussion group of other attendees and am wondering if this is where I can join.
    Regards
    Averil

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    edited March 2018
    Hello @Averils
    Great to hear that you will be attending the metastatic breast cancer session in Bunbury.  This is a discussion thread regarding the forum.  I have checked in the group listing and you have joined the Bunbury discussion forum.  There will be some posts shorty.  Take care
  • LMW
    LMW Member Posts: 32
    I am sooooo looking forward to this