WOW how inspiring was Pamela Cook last night

Options
monica
monica Member Posts: 83
edited August 2011 in Health and wellbeing

I was amazed and inspired by Pamela Cook's performance on XFACTOR last night .Her voice was amazing I really think she will get far in this competition if not even winning the XFACTOR. It is soo good to see her come thru so good after all she's been thru. I can not imagine having to have chemo when pregnant she is soo strong . I wish her all the happiness and health and I for one I'll vote for her in this competition. She will be my inspiration when I'll go thru a rough patch during chemo. Good luck Pamela and dont worrie about your "boy hair cut " you look beautifull and I call it a Pixie cut which is in vogue now.

Comments

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

She was amazing! I couldn't stop thinking about her this morning so I looked the performance up online and watched it again - See link to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50lY8iXDpY

• Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

She was amazing! I couldn't stop thinking about her this morning so I looked the performance up online and watched it again - See link to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50lY8iXDpY

• cs
    cs Member Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options

I saw that last night too.  She was amazing.  It was so sad listening to her story -  I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

I think we should all vote for her, if we get the chance -  can't remember what happens in that show.

It certainly was inspirational.

• Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Love the new profile picture!

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have just watched the taping of X factor from Tues night and was weeping before Pamela even opened her mouth to sing what an amazing lady so brave and gutsy. I will be watching and cheering for her all the way.

Sarah x

• Dot42
    Dot42 Member Posts: 120
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Daina, if you are talking about my new profile picture.  Thank you. Its great to have hair again.

Dot

• Dot42
    Dot42 Member Posts: 120
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Daina, if you are talking about my new profile picture.  Thank you. Its great to have hair again.

Dot

• E
    E Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options

am on  dense dose chemo nose is so sore anybody got any tips 

• E
    E Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options

am on  dense dose chemo nose is so sore anybody got any tips 

• Daina_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes, your hair - It looks great :-) After I commented on this post I realised you had also written a blog about your curls. Thanks for sharing with us all. It is great to see everyone sharing their own experience.

Keep smiling :-)

Daina