Cancer Council Enrich Program

socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
Hi lovelies, I know that previously we have had posts about the YWCA Encore program,  helping those who have suffered breast cancer to exercise and be healthy using set physical exercises both on land and in an aquatic setting. Just thought that I would post for those that have not heard of the Enrich program which is run by the Cancer Council. I have completed both (was going to them at the same time) and find that both are fantastic to aid in getting moving and giving nutrition tips. The Enrich program does not have an aquatic element it is all done in the meeting room.  Like the Encore program it is free and is held in various areas, although Enrich is open to anyone who has had a cancer diagnosis.  Here is the link to the site should anyone wish to join.

ENRICHing Survivorship program

ENRICHing Survivorship is facilitated by an exercise
physiologist/ physiotherapist, dietitian, yoga instructor and volunteers
to restore your physical and emotional wellbeing after cancer
treatment.

The program runs one day per week for 8 weeks and each session is 2 hours.

To view our upcoming programs, click the link below To find out more, contact us on 1300 360 541 or email enrich@nswcc.org.au

https://www.cancercouncil.com.au/enrich/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Survivorship News February 2018&utm_content=Survivorship News February 2018+CID_9f74529931ca870957618cfe24035139&utm_source=EDM_CM_survivorship&utm_term=here

Comments

• jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Thanks @socoda for this info
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    For members in remoter locations Flinders Uni in Adelaide runs an online course called Finding My Way which may be helpful.Its also free and run over a few weeks.