calling all members want to see who still wants to be a part of this group?

Options

Comments

• Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    Yes, I check in fairly regularly
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    thank you Molly001 

• Tennille
    Tennille Member Posts: 174
    Options
    I havent checked in a while but happy to still be here
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Ladies can you please read posts from earlier this week thanks 
  • Elayne
    Elayne Member Posts: 22
    Options
    I also haven't been active for some years now, but happy to be a bit more active again.

• steplightly
    steplightly Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Hi @SoldierCrab I have checked in here this week and would like to remain part of this group.  
  • Crusty
    Crusty Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Still interested in this group thanks 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    For those that have replied so far can you please read the posts this week and offer some encouragement to those  struggling. 
    you all do an amazing job... 

soldiercrab
  • Liana_anna
    Liana_anna Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Haven't been active for a while but I'd like to remain in this group thanks
  • au0rei
    au0rei Member Posts: 248
    Options
    Where is the posts to read @SoldierCrab? I haven't been active too but would love to remain too. But I do realize what we post get 'supervised on' and even removed.
  • SoldierCrab
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @au0rei
    there is some posts below this one in the Christians with BC group that we need to be able to support some others I think you have found them sorry I was doing d@au0rei

for anyone else who has  responded I am not removing anyone more trying to see who can responded so I know I can maybe tag you when others post and need a bit of support.

• au0rei
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Thanks, I figured it out @SoldierCrab . I did not get any notifications when there is a new post by others but somehow i saw yours when you called us... hmmmm...
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    hi @au0rei that is because I tagged you with the @ before peoples names. ... we don't get notifications in the group on new posts unless you get tagged in it ... 
  • au0rei
    Options
    ahhh i see now!!! Yeah will be good to tag people then haha!
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    If ever any of you post please tag myself in it then I can will get a notification and I can respond and help either in supporting you or tagging others who I know will be happy to pray or support you ... Even if it is a lovely post that is a general thing not needing support by tagging me I can then let people know by tagging them.