Choosing reconstruction group - help

Options
Sister
Sister Member Posts: 4,960
I'm not sure who moderates the "Choosing breast reconstruction group".  I tried yesterday and today to apply to join but the OK button doesn't seem to work - either that or someone has received about 10 applications from me!

Comments

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Sister,

I have just checked and there is no pending request for the breast reconstruction group from you.
    When you click on the Breast reconstruction group, press join and a request is sent.
    I have tagged @mum2jj and @alexinbrisbane who are two of the group facilitators to check regarding your request.
    Please let me know if you are still not successful @Giovanna_BCNA

• Sister
    Options
    @Giovanna_BCNA I did click Join then filled in the "why I want to join" box.  Then clicked OK but nothing happened.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Options
    Hi @Sister,
    Thanks for letting me know.  I will check on this end and be in touch shortly.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Options
    Hi @Sister,
    A request to join this group has been sent. I have tagged @mum2jj and @alexinbrisbane re this request.

• Sister
    Options
    Thanks, @Giovanna_BCNA (gorgeous name!  :)
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Hi @Sister, I have just signed you up. Once you request to join, one of our volunteer group leaders joins you up as soon as they see the request. It usually happens some time in a 24 hour period. Sorry for the delay, but you are good to go now. 
    Paula :)
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Options
    Thanks @mum2jj much appreciated
  • Sister
    Options
    Thanks!