Morning Walk

Options
2»

Comments

• Mollygirl
    Mollygirl Member Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi @Sister, sending you gentle hugs and healing thoughts. Take it slowly. We are here for you. Bec xxx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Thanks, everyone.  The Amazon myth says that they cut off a breast so that it didn't get in the way of the bow and arrows. Does this mean that I can call myself Amazon? No...perhaps that's as easy to misconstrue as Sister... (I wonder if the ambidextrous ones would have taken both breasts - lots of us could be Amazons!

• Sister
    Options
    @anne65 I did look to see if you had posted but couldn't see anything and didn't like to ask. My results were a blow but the only way forward IS forward.  Glad you are doing well and back at work. Don't overdo it.
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    For what it’s worth kinda like the amazon woman image over the pink lady one - think I’ll read up about them 
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Wonder if that’s where the word amazing comes from ? Reckon that fits us all.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Yes you are an amazon. ..a breast cancer warrior. Well done girl. ..you got this. X
  • Sister
    Options
    I agree - no pink.  What's wrong with red or purple?
    I also think the LOL option should be changed to LMTO - like LMAO just different anatomy (but maybe that's a step too far.
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    @Sister Sending you hugs & kisses