Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Further Spread

Options
13»

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    @DCP I'm do sorry of your diagnosis. It must be a very distressing time for  you. We are here for you and will help where we can. Right now just sending a hug. Kath x

• DCP
    DCP Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Thankyou Kath,  surprisingly I'm doing ok, which Im shocked about, I feel like I had the 2 years to prepare for a recurrence. Just taking it one day at a time for now, and for now I'm ok, tired and in pain but ok x

• DCP
    DCP Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks Zoffiel, for the several years prior to finally getting diagnosed, I would keep a copy of every blood test result etc, and even now I have all of my original results from the diagnosis and every scan and letter from the Drs I could get my hands onto, they all pretty much know the drill lol, thank you for your helpful advice!

• three tits
    three tits Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi bronmeg, just read this today and sending you and others warm wishes . so far i have not hd toa deal with this however  I can only imagine how it might be and want you to know I am thinking of you and wondering how you are doing .