Can't decide on treatment.
Hi. I've only posted a couple of times and am finding it hard to post this. I'm a 48 yo mum of three. I was diagnosed in October and have had three surgeries, the last one on 5 December which was a mastectomy. I have just seen my oncologist on Friday and she has given me my treatment options. I was diagnosed with a 15mm stage 2 ER+, PR+ and HER2- with no lymph invasion. I have been offered chemo but am unsure if I want to given the stats on mortality rates. It apparently only gives me a 1% benefit. I don't know if anyone else has gone by these statistics. I have also been told that a good idea would be, if I don't do chemo, to be put into early menopause so I can take Aromatase inhibitor instead of tamoxifen. I would just like some input, advice or suggestions as I am finding it very hard to decide. I hate decisions and there have been so many over the last few months.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.