Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

How do you know?

Options
2»

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Thanks Kath!  What I was trying to say but I cut myself off from the post is that there's no point worrying about if!  
    Yeah I know easier said than done for some!  
    We have all been detected in this predicament and in the care of constant surveillance by our Medical Onc and GP working alongside.  
    Certainly speak up if there's an ache or pain to find out what it is!  It is the heightened awareness of our body that comes about as the result of the original diagnosis!  
    Take care 
  • iserbrown
    Options
    @onemargie  I think you meant to say @primek

• wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Options
    I had severe pain in my back when I was diagnosed with mets. At first I thought it was from minding little grandchildren,  lifting and carrying. I  had asked my G.P if I could have some physio but she ordered an xray which was followed by a bone scan. I had breast cancer 15 years earlier and I think you worry for the first five years. After that I almost forgot that I had ever had cancer , except once  a year, when I had my annual mamagram and ultrasound. As time went by I never thought it would come back. It is best to get on and enjoy life as I still do now . Treatments are so much better and life goes on .
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hi there @iserbrown yes I did mean @primek! How the fuck that came up I have no idea lol
  • iserbrown
    Options
    Figured ! @InkPetal there are messages for her on the activity page