A big xmas shout out

adeanadean Member Posts: 967
Hallo all my lovely friends. I thank anyone who has answered my questions during the year. You ladies are so much support.lets hope we all dont have 2 many dramas in 2018 but many laughs. Love to my online buddies . Merry xmas. Xx adean

Comments

• iserbrowniserbrown Regional VictoriaMember Posts: 1,811
    @adean Merry Christmas to you too!  Have a great relaxing time!  Take care xx
  • MiraMira I live in my computer .... Member Posts: 296
    Merry Christmas Adean, I hope you have a lovely one :) 
  • SoldierCrabSoldierCrab Bathurst NSW Member Posts: 1,424
    Merry Christmas Adean you beautiful soul hugs and energy to enjoy your Christmas and festive season.... 

• LMK74LMK74 BrisbaneMember Posts: 569
    Merry Christmas @adean.
  • primekprimek Broken HillMember Posts: 3,573
    And you too Adean and all my friends I've made here.

• rowdyrowdy Member Posts: 1,162
    merry christmas Adean xxx

• JoannieJoannie Member Posts: 225
    @primek What beautiful sentiments!  Have a lovely Christmas eve to everyone here. xo
  • HendrixHendrix Member Posts: 117
    Merry Xmas xx
  • angg66angg66 Melbourne VicMember Posts: 123
    Merry Christmas xx
  • socodasocoda LeumeahMember Posts: 1,540
    Merry Xmas lovely @Adean. Hoping that your Christmas is beautiful and that 2018 is filled with mundane pleasantness. Xx 
  • jennyssjennyss Western NSWMember Posts: 24
    Happy Christmas @Adean and all BCNA network members; and best wishes for 2018 xoxo
  • AfraserAfraser MelbourneMember Posts: 1,138
    Happy Christmas to all.
  • Summerhill38Summerhill38 Regional Vic Member Posts: 661
    Wishing everyone a happy day, wherever you are and whatever your choose to do on the day.  If you are travelling to and from I hope all the idiots stay away and you have a safe journey.  Hoping 'difficult' family situations are put aside for the day and you can be at peace.
    Summer   :)
  • SisterSister Adelaide Hills, SAMember Posts: 131
    I thought you meant down by the river, not IN the river.  Great pic - looks fantastic!