All Clear

Options
Payne
Payne Member Posts: 150
Saw oncologist late yesterday for completion consult.  all scans are clear.  I am officially a 'Survivor'.  My family are ecstatic but after reading some of the other posts, especially Molly, I feel I had it easy with such supportive friends and a fantastic partner.  I am feeling very grateful

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Woo hoo!  Congrats!
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Awesome!  That's fantastic news. 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    That is awesome News @Payne

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Conratulations. Don't underestimate the hardships you faced with this assault on your life. Welcome to club SURVIVORSHIP.  X

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Fantastic news.  Celebrate well !
    Summer   :)
  • Mollygirl
    Mollygirl Member Posts: 213
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    Woohoo! So happy for you! It's what we all put ourselves through the wringer for... survivorship! Not one of us has had it easy @Payne. You be proud of where you've been and celebrate where you're going. 
  • MKitty68
    MKitty68 Member Posts: 261
    Options
    Fantastic news! Congratulations @Payne
    what do you have planned to celebrate? 
  • Payne
    Payne Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Thanks everyone.  Im going back to Perth to see my grandson, children and 94 year old father.  I missed last christmas as had just started chemo and not able to travel.  Don't really know how to celebrate, feel a bit numb, except looking forward to hugs from family.  Im just grateful I survived the surgery, chemo and radio.  Feels like Ive woken from a nightmare or been crawling through a dark tunnel filled with rough rocks then finally emerging to the light with bits and pieces of me missing or scratched and bleeding.  Although I was not able to contribute to this site much during that time, I did read some posts and in-between the horror stories, the humour broke through, lightening the load.

Thanks All and Merry Christmas xx Sue
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Love hearing stories like that well done. Xxx
  • Rapunzel
    Rapunzel Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Fantastic news, congratulations @Payne You have a wonderful Christmas :smile: