Time for YOU this weekend

Options
June1952
June1952 Member Posts: 1,830

Hello ladies

I just wanted to come on
and wish everyone a happy weekend.

For those members able to work
you will no doubt be watching the clock tick towards your finish time and hopefully have
something apart from housework waiting for you at the end of the day.

For those ladies unable to work
I hope you regard your treatment days like a normal ‘working week’ and do try
to spend some special time for YOU this weekend.

Hoping all have a bright
sunny relaxing and happy weekend.

Summer 

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    Wishing you a lovely weekend too, Summer!
    xxx

• June1952
    Options
    Thank you, @Deanne
    The flowers are so pretty and don't they brighten one's day.
    Summer  :-)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    Tank you for the sentiment @Summerhill38 and you outdoor bath sounds spectacular @Zoffiel
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    @Zoffiel, I don't know about a poor womans pool - You pay a fortune to have outdoor bathing facilities at some of the resorts - sounds like heaven to me!!!
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    oh and Happy Weekend @Summerhill38!!!!
    Image result for someecards weekend
  • June1952
    Options
    Hi Ladies
    @socoda, thank you for your wishes.  I have made a batch of savoury muffins, have a load of washing on the line and have accomplished the vacuuming (in several stages) - yep, it is a fine sunny day and it is good to be alive.
    @Zoffiel, have you been to the Daylesford Spa ?  Your bathtub sounds much better !  Have fun gardening.
    Hoping all are feeling on top of things and having lots of fun - and being kind to yourself.
    Summer    :)
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Yes, love the Daylesford spa. I was there a few weeks ago and had a lovely time napping in the magnesium pool--much to the consternation of a small group of Asian tourists who arrived to find me fast asleep and gently circulating with the current in the centre. Himself took pity on them and gingerly took me by the ankle and tried to steer me out of the way. Brave of him, really, I don't sleep well anymore and hate being woken. 
    They were fascinated by the idea that I'm so boyant I can stay afloat while asleep. No amount of explanations about physics and how it is pretty much impossible to sink in water that dense could convince them it's pretty normal. And not one could relax enough to keep their head above water-- and we tried. And tried. And tried.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    The simple life. Ideal for simpletons. 
  • June1952
    Options
    Hi there @ Zoffiel - your outdoor spa.  Certainly like the source of the bubbles (maybe) !
    You look like your are enjoying it so good on you.
    The area is gorgeous, so lush and green.
    Have a drink on me ....
    Summer   :)