Travel Insurance with Insure and Go

DCP
DCP Member Posts: 19
Hi, Has anyone used Insure and Go for travel insurance? We are off to Thailand next year and have seen alot of people use Covermore but wanted to see if anyone has had experience with Insure and Go? I took out cover for a Bali trip once before, just hoping to get some opinions on the company or peoples experiences. Thanks!

Comments

• Cate64
    Cate64 Member Posts: 446
    @DCP   I use Insure & Go for cruises as they have specific cruise insurance. I have never had to claim but have heard good reports from fellow cruisers.
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,327
    @DCP, if you google you can usually find reviews from people who use the company. I am not sure about insure and go, but I have been insured with a different company who insured after BC and had a great premium, however when I googled reviews next time I was traveling they were appealing from people who had tried to claim. Luckily I hadn’t needed to claim. We went with covermore after that. Their reviews re claims etc were much better. They were however more expensive. It’s a matter of weighing up risks. The other thing you can do if the trip is soon and you are well is just not get cover for BC. You can be covered for accidents etc. 
    let us k ow of you get good reviews with insure and go. 
    Paula xxx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @Flozza105
     this is one post about insurance