Pink Ribbon vending machine

Options
Hopes_and_Dreams
Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
Hello, we are in Tokyo and I noticed this vending machine at the railway station. Japan is the land of vending machines but this is the first time I have seen one so beautifully decorated!  Japan is definitely good for the soul. Even though Tokyo is busy it still has a sense of peace and everyone is so respectful of each other.  Sending best wishes to you all.  Jane xx

Comments

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Hi Jane
    Did you find out if part of the proceeds from the machine go towards BC somehow ?
    Have a wonderful trip.
    Summer  :-)
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Fantastic 
  • Cyclo
    Cyclo Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi Jane great to hear from you in tokyo I'm heading there on sunday . Hope you have a great time .lyn 
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    @summer, I will get my husband to translate the information on the side of the vending machine to see whether it mentions and financial support for BC.  I'd be interested to know too.
    @cyclo, have a wonderful and safe trip! We are heading to Kyoto tomorrow then back to Tokyo next Monday to fly home. I'd love to know what you think of Japan.  Jane xx
  • Nadi
    Nadi Member Posts: 619
    Options
    I am currently in Osaka heading back to Tokyo tomorrow after 11 days touring Japan. I have seen a lot of pink ribbon posters all around the country. Glad to see a lot of awareness raising over here. For some reason I thought that BC wasn't as prevalent here thanks to diet and genetics. I guess that's not the case. Still struggling with hot flushes while travelling - no sleep again tonight, but it's the same when I am at home. At least I have some beautiful new pocket fans to cool me down. For others over here in Japan, have a safe and awesome journey!