Hormone blockers

AT404
AT404 Member Posts: 19
Good morning again,
With the various ladies that took different types of hormone blockers, which one was the easiest to cope with, and I am taking into account that we all react differently to the tablets. 
Thank you in advance for all your comments.

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Impossible question to answer as we are all different; stage of life, pre, peri or post menopausal and pathology et cetera  Be guided by your medical team as they have you as number one! 

• Unicornkisses
    Unicornkisses Member Posts: 402
    I think we just have to try one, the one recommended by your Oncologist and then if the side effects are unbearable, more on to one of the others. I am looking to start them in 6 weeks, so that is the mindset I am going in with.
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Everybody reacts differently but I've read on here the critical things are that the body adapts if you are prepared to stick with it a few months and that exercise helps a lot - I do a stretch and balance class twice weekly and try to walk for an hour daily
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2017
    As the other ladies have said it's best to speak to a doctor about this. It depends on the individual. All the best with your decision.