Eyebrows

Options
13»

Comments

• RL
    RL Member Posts: 5
    Options
    This is one of the things that has been worrying me too, as I've got very dark and thick eyebrows! I'm So glad I'm not the only one!!!! My husband has offered to draw them on when I need it...that's isn't going to happen!!!!
  • KatieT
    KatieT Member Posts: 56
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I haven't had any eyebrows for three years now.  I suspect I never will have thanks to chemo.  I am not a person who likes to fuss too much drawing things in, but a quick couple of lines with an eyebrow pencil is really easy if you get the right ones.  The best one I've had is Hourglass.  It's expensive but it wins hands-down.  I've had a few of those, but when I was feeling a bit poor I went onto ebay and found some cheapies that were similar.  I go and buy half a dozen at a time and keep one in every handbag and bathroom drawer just about.  The ones I have at the moment are called 'Drawing Eye Brow' and have a blunt angled drawing tip on one end and a brush on the other.  

I will tattoo mine one day when I find a good place around Brisbane somewhere.  I don't want to just go anywhere.