Inflammatory Breast Cancer

Options
Moosie
Moosie Member Posts: 30
i was diagnosed with triple negative inflammatory breast cancer in April. I have had four cycles of AC and have had two of four cycles of docetaxal. The first four treatments were relatively easy but the docetaxal is so painful. My bones and joints just ache and have sharp pain as well. 

My concerns are many, however are there others on here with inflammatory breast cancer?  From what I'm reading treatment isn't that successful?  I have two 3cm + tumours in left breast and one in lymph nodes as well! Full whammy huh!  

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    I found this blog that might interest you. You could possibly message the person. 

http://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/15162/it-took-months-to-finally-be-diagnosed-with-inflammatory-breast-cancerening

Also @Tanba may also be able to offer some insight. 

We all live with unknown outcomes with bc but many women are successful with their treatment even with lymph node involvement. Unfortunately Google when we are feeling vulnerable isn't helpful, it just highlights our fears.

Try clarytyne after chemo and see if helps with bone pain. I didn't know about it on taxol but I've heard many on here say it is very helpful.

Hope this helps. Kath x
  • Moosie
    Options
    Thanks Kath. It is nice to hear from someone. I have avoided google! However it is difficult to find a lot of quality feedback. I appreciate it. Lyn. 
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Have you ordered a My care kit yet? Do you have a breast care Nurse?
  • Moosie
    Options
    Yes I have a great breast care nurse and the kit has arrived.