Thoughtful gift

Options
nonkyboy
nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
A woman who works for my sister and who has battled breast cancer herself recently,  organised this lovely gift of a towel, hand towel and face washer to be made for me. It is so lovely that relative strangers would go out of their way to be so very thoughtful and to be sure to bring a smile to another's face. Feeling blessed this afternoon

Comments

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Hi Nonkyboy
    What a wonderful gift.  This has given many of us an idea for the future.
    Summer:-)

• nonkyboy
    Options
    I thought it was beautiful and very thoughtful. I have only met her once for a few minutes and then she dropped this to my sisters house
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Beautiful 
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    It's amazing what a random act of kindness can do to lift your spirits- there are wonderful people in the world
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    So nice. I believe in the saying actions speak louder than words. I was also pleasantly surprised by gifts from my neighbours. My inlaws well after a year and a half still waiting. I love gifts and I love giving them. IT doesnt have to be anything much at all. Its the thought that counts
  • Cynth6
    Cynth6 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    What a beautiful gift. This has also given me a new tattoo idea ☺️
  • Caseypinto
    Caseypinto Member Posts: 258
    Options
    How gorgeous and thoughtful- I too have been overwhelmed by the amount of gifts/flowers/food deliveries/cards/visits/ and text messages - one of the very few plusses of having this hideous disease!  What a lovely lady xx
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 702
    Options
    Hi @nonkyboy That is so lovely. I have been looking for something to do. And that looks great. With the neuropathy and lymphodema in my hand knitting and crotchet  has gone out the window I have discovered with patience i can thread the sewing machines. So might give something like that a go. Thanks for sharing 
  • nonkyboy
    Options
    @cranky_granny I hope you enjoy doing it. It was certainly a gift I loved receiving